- We have a strong specific commitment to religious education and there is a daily act of worship.
- We encourage all children to reach their maximum potential and pay careful attention to all the needs of each child.
- We strive constantly to raise levels of achievement and to be a school where children feel happy and secure, work hard and take an interest in all we offer.
- We aim to help our children develop physical and academic skills: literacy, numeracy and scientific understanding are valued highly as skills to be acquired.
- We also value other forms of self-expression such as art, music and sport.
Our pupils are encouraged to take pride and pleasure in learning, to develop lively, enquiring minds and to apply themselves to tasks.